South Park Update

Rig \_(>=<)_/ ~ ❤

South Park Final Export

This is my final form for my south park character. It isn’t much but oh well, point is I finished it so farewell and until next time.

South Park Character

I know I haven’t been updating but umm, here it is. Recently I’ve been working on the different types of mouths and adjusting different little things I see wrong. 🙂 I’ve only made six different mouths as well as fixing the hoodie strings as well as the colors of the clothing and hair.


The process to make these ninjas was to first make big/ small circles, a rectangle and four ovular rectangles. With the small circle I created a semi-circle for it to be the mask opening and then made it to overlap the bigger circle. I then selected the body and head and filled them to be a darker shade, and then made a outer stoke black and the inner stoke a nice gray. Then selected the hole of the mask and made that into a creamy color making the outer stroke the same gray I used for the body and then used a barker brown for the inner stoke. After that i made different layers and copied a ninja in each one. For the first ninja I made a crown with the pen tool and then with the star shape tool I made well, a star and placed it upon the crown. For the sash i used the ovular rectangle tool and positioned them accordingly, lastly the staff that if just a circle and a long and narrow rectangle. The second ninja was made up of many stars and circles as well as me creating triangular buns. The ninja with Gucci written upon it was made with circles as well, making a large green circle then a smaller, lighter circle putting inside of it, grouping it then copying and pasting them, and i did a bit of the same with the red circles. For the last ninja i made the face with many lines, and circles, the head band was made of the head band it was with the rounded rectangle and what not, doing the same for the belt and then for the doll it was made with many circles. :)😊


In this project the first thing I needed to do was to make a large oval and make it more of a triangle shape and color it a blue. Then i had to make another oval and make it a darker shade of blue than place it on top if the triangular shape. After that I made another triangular shape but this one facing downward and then another making it smaller than the one prior. I copied and pasted it and then placed both ears behind the head. Next I had to do the eyes and nose so I made two small circles and two larger circles then placed them. Then I made two thick black lines for eyebrows and two pink ovals for a cute little blush. Next was to do the arms, so I made a weird boomerang and made it them into the same color as the head than made two smaller circles and placed them at the end of the arm. I copied the arm then placed it on the other side. Than I made a large rectangle and made it into a light yellow and then with the text tool wrote HIPPO!, copied it, made it black and placed it behind the original text.

Hernandez Soda Can (Hg-80)

The beginning step in the processes of making this soda can was to make a black layer and then a white one, on the white layer I made the 3D soda can base and then went back to the black layer and saved it. After I saved it i went back to the soda can and made it its label. When I finished setting it as the label I went on a hunt to find random pictures for the label. Before adding in any pictures i first made a white circle, filling it in and then writing the name of my soda into it. After making the name to the right of it I set in a picture of a nutrition label and a bar code, then on top of the bar code writing the name of the fake company. To the other side of that I set in some contact information and little information of what the can contains and how to handle the situation. On the bottom of that I added in a recycling sign and studly adding in a poison warning. I then added in how many fluid ounces the can had. Lastly i added in the glorious background.